Thursday, October 14, 2010

For Fun



Looking out our living room door before furniture

Hi,

I'm borrowing the router from the neighbor again today, and it's working pretty well actually. For my regular readers, I have an idea for you all . . . why not take some time to check out the side-bar on my blog. I have some handy little things I've put there and I'm working on update it. (If I ever get a full time Internet connection [grin] )

I have a "Picture of the Week" that I promise to keep more current, and I'll try and select a picture that I haven't posted on the blog before. And I just added a new feature, one where the program scans the entire blog to find the most popular posts and shows a thumbnail picture from that post and a few lines to pique your interest. I also have a cute little pool ball graphic with the current time here in Naples, and a link to the weather here as well. There are some interesting podcasts and family blogs, etc. So, check it out and let me know what you think. I have enabled the comment capability, so I would love that! And . . . there is a section for "Followers" too; please become one. Some of the sections are being updated, so you may notice there haven't been changes in quite sometime, but keep looking. I've designed the side-bar so that it's a place you'll want to return to regularly. I will make additions as I find what will be of interest. My Japanese friends, for example, really enjoy the "Idiom of the Week."  Let me know if there's something you'd like to see here.

Ciao, Bella!  Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment