Friday, November 2, 2012

Time is Unfair Sometimes



     Time has been a little unfair to this blogger. I considered transferring all of the information on this blog
 to a different host after months of trying to figure out how a 'coloncleansingcompany.com' was hacking into my blog every time anyone logged in, including me! I tried everything: erasing posts, spending hours with my Internet security company while they took over my computer and zoomed around at the speed of expert, while I just watched in amazement, but nothing! I tried many (amateur) attempts myself at working through the problem, with little success. It wasn't until today that the mystery solved.

     I received a long awaited answer back from Google Blogger. It seems the 'coloncleansingcompany.com' people had hacked into one of my Google Gadgets - the one that counts how many visitors come to my blog. That makes sense, right? Each time they visit my blog, my visitor would be helplessly redirected to the hacker's website! Grrrrrr! 
     All I had to do was erase that Gadget from my side-bar and voila . . . problem solved. I have my blog back with no nasty hackers trying to steal my faithful readers from me! In the meantime, I did make a little change. When you used to get to my blog by this address: http://tpelikan.blogspot.com; now you only need type: thepelikanbrief.com to get here (which you already know if you are reading this). So, please spread the word. Changing to my personal domain name was one of the attempts at fixing the problem. Now that I've decided to keep it, it's a lot easier to remember.

     As a result, I've got a lot of catching up to do. About a year's worth, it would appear. I'll do my best to combine the two, with a few fun changes along the way.



(((Abbracci))) e benedizioni, 

Mimi (a.k.a. Tamera)



No comments:

Post a Comment