Thursday, March 24, 2011

Great Idea For Wet Boots & Shoes!

I saw this great idea today for wet boots and shoes as I was perusing the Martha Stewart webpage, and just had to share!

"Make a boot tray by the door even better: Fill it with stones (found at garden centers). Ice and snow [mud & rain] will melt and drain through the rocks to the bottom of the tray, so your boots won't stand in a puddle. Most of the moisture will evaporate, but you should clean out the tray regularly."




Groovy! As Papa is so fond of saying these days!

The rainy days of April and May sure mess up the carpet with muddy, caked on foot prints. (or in our case here in Italy, the tile, which then becomes very slippery!) This seems like a great solution.



 *note that on my side-bar I have a link to an *organizing tip of the day* from the same website. Just for fun! Check back from time to time to see what other interesting things I add for our enjoyment.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment