Monday, August 7, 2006

The theatre in Epidavros ...

Hello from Greece!
Well, we all made it to Greece, safe and sound. Today is our second day here, and we are finally getting caught up with sleep enough to start enjoying ourselves.
I can say without reservation that we are in paradise! Epidavros, what a gorgeous place! It's very hot, but the heat is dry and bearable - especially in the mornings and evenings. Everyone here takes time in the hot afternoons to rest, and then prepare for dinner at about 9:00 PM!
I ate the best Greek salad I have every had, with the best of breads - this area is famous for it's bread (among other things that I wil write about later).
Misha Rose is an absolute doll, and a joy to be with. Just think, she's in Greece at 10 months of age - wow!
I promise to send pictures soon, and write here as often as I can.
Take care everyone ...

Blessings,
Tamera

1 comment: